Haji Bismillah, established Kawsar Engineering Pvt Ltd, in Peshawar Pakistan in 1994. The Company went through several intermediary stages and conducted various businesses including distribution, trading, contracting and imports & exports.
In 1994, the company starts its set up for manufacturing of water hand pumps, Kawsar Engineeringmanufactured different types of water hand pump including
Afridev, Kabul, Cast Iron (Abyaar) & Pamir deep well hand pumps.This was supplied to mostly UN Organization and other international NGO’s In Pakistan.
Kawsar started its regular production of unplastic Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure and non-Pressure pipe system for cold and potable water and other industrial uses from March, 2004. It is one of the best manufacturing unit for PVC Pipes and Fittings. KAWSAR manufacturing unit is in K.P.K. Pakistan with having a vast area of 23 canals. Kawsar Pipes are manufactured in compliance with American Standards (ASTM), British Standards (BS) and German Standards (DIN).
After Achievement in PVC Pipes and fittings, Kawsar started to plan for Production of HDPE and PPR-C pipes and fittings due to much demand with Advance Technology. Kawsar Already had a very good reputation in Market for Quality Products, that’s why we got rapid sales and growth in HDPE and PPR-C pipes and fittings as well. During the years that followed, the company lived upto its reputation, growing quite rapidly.
Quality of Pipes depends on degree of technical skills, experience, production technology and good management. This is why KAWSAR employees are highly skilled and experienced labor, KAWSAR utilizes latest technology on its production line and retains the modern management system. This integrated structure makes all KAWSAR products to be compete-able with any products produced in the world today. The finest quality KAWSAR Pipes and Fittings inherit the all required properties that are: precision manufacturing, excellent flow characteristics, chemical stability, lightness, flexibility and higher impact strength.
We believe that our strength lies in delighting our customers. That is why, providing quality products backed by superior technical support services, is the KAWSAR promise to all our valued customers.
Besides its unique place in the Pakistan plastic industry, KAWSAR products are being exported to various other countries and thus play an important role in economy of Pakistan. That's why KAWSAR was awarded the “BEST EXPORTER AWARDS TROPHY” continuously from 2002-2010 chamber of commerce of Pakistan.Exports of pipes which began in 2006 have grown to 75% till 2013.
Accreditation of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Pakistan Standard Specification was a confirmation of the high standard and reputation that this company strived to achieve and uphold since its inception in March, 2006.
Essential to Kawsar’s technological advantage are superbly equipped laboratories at each of its manufacturing facilities. These innovative facilities stand at the forefront of product development; they also employ vigilant testing standards. This means constant checking and rechecking of the materials that go into Kawsar products. It also means a range of product tests—tough trials that prove excellence beyond a doubt.
Commitment to Customer Service
Just as important is a practice founded with the company—an unconditional commitment to customer service. Kawsar’s technical team relies on unparalleled staff experience and intensive field training, and its sales support staff responds promptly, professionally, and correctly to customer requests.
Highest Quality Standards
From its inception more than 8 years ago, Kawsar’s comprehensive quality program has been based on Total Quality Management (TQM) and Statistical Process Control (SPC). Kawsar was the first in its industry to achieve ISO 9001 series quality certification and the first in the U.S.A.C.E and Pakistan standards approval.
In a world of constant technological change, outstanding PVC, PPR-C, HDPE and CPVC pipe extrusions can only be produced by a company with unique skills. Technical mastery, persistent dedication, and testing without compromise—these are the elements that make Kawsar an international leader in thermoplastic extrusions.
Over the years, Kawsar has also introduced a number of well-received products:
- PVC Pressure Pipes and Fittings for commercial and Industrial High Pressure application Pipes
- PVC DWV Pipes and Fittings for Drain, Waste and Vent application Pipes
- PVC Electric Conduit Pipes and Fittings for Electric Wires, Cables and Telecommunication application Pipes
- PVC Screen / Slotted Pipes for Well Casing, Water Recycling and Purification application Pipes
- PVC Pipes Spacer for underground installation of Electric supply lines of PVC Separation between different pipes.
- PPR-C Pipes and Fittings (PolyPropylene Random co Polymer) for hot and cold water plumbing pipe featuring industry-leading test results for impact strength and durability
- HDPE Pipes (High Density Polyethylene) for Potable, Chilled Water supply, Cooling Tower, Drip Irrigation and water Treatment application pipes.
- MDPE Pipes (Medium Density Polyethylene) for distribution and Supply of Natural Gas and Compressed Air application pipes.
- HDPE Conduit Pipes (Conduit High Density Polyethylene) for Telecommunication, Data transmission, Underground and above ground Electric Supply and Power transmission lines application pipes.
- Water Hand Pumps for deep wells such as Afridev Hand Pump, Kabul Hand Pump, Pamir Hand Pump and Cast Iron / Abyaar Hand Pump.
- PVC and CPVC Solvent Cementfor PVC and CPVC jointing solvent cement/solution.
- PVC and CPVC Primier& Cleaners for PVC and CPVC cleaning fluid used before jointing.